Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Jed!!!


Jed had a great Birthday with all kinds of family and friends!

Here are a few pics...


Earlier in the day, Grandma Lelm commented that Levi had a 'BM' in his diaper.  Jed asked what a 'BM' is.  Grandma informed him that it was poop.

Jed's response: "BM? Is that Spanish or something?"

Finally, tonight, after taking his bath, Jed asked if he could do some homework.  I tried convincing him that it was his birthday and that he didn't have to do any homework.

"Oh no daddy. I'm five now and my teacher tells me I need to do homework"... said with the highest sense of duty and honor bestowed on this new year of life.  Oh what a guy. We love him. Though in this sense he clearly takes after his mother.

3 comments:

Anna Haase said...

David...you really need to write a book. You make me laugh! Happy Birthday Jed! Your Aunt forgot to mail your card before she left for Florida. I will send it first thing Tuesday morning. Love you to bits!

davidrufner said...

Thanks sis! And I will think about the book.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good BIRTHDAY.You are really a good BOY.Most boys don't want to do homework. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!


But remember to have some fun also.
LOVE,
Aunt Cindy