This is the web log of David, Megan, and family. We live in a small town outside of Grand Rapids, MI, where I am a pastor, Megan is a wonderful wife, and where together we are the parents of three most excellent sons - Jedidiah, Levi and Josiah, and one most beautiful daughter - Eden. We hope you enjoy.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Early American History Meets Apiology
While on a walk...
Jed: "Dad, is that a Bumble Bee or a Red Coat?"
Dad: "Close Jed - It's a Yellow Jacket."
1 comment:
Aunt Cindy
said...
Jed,I remember when your Pa Pa Lelm saw a bumble bee walking to school,he was scared of them,I bet you are too. I'm really scared of them also.
1 comment:
Jed,I remember when your Pa Pa Lelm saw a bumble bee walking to school,he was scared of them,I bet you are too. I'm really scared of them also.
Post a Comment