This is the web log of David, Megan, and family. We live in a small town outside of Grand Rapids, MI, where I am a pastor, Megan is a wonderful wife, and where together we are the parents of three most excellent sons - Jedidiah, Levi and Josiah, and one most beautiful daughter - Eden. We hope you enjoy.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Jed goes to Kindergarten...
Jed's first time riding the bus!
All of the kids on the street, ready for the first day of school!
(Notice all of the boys - one girl)!
Levi wanted in on the action too!
1 comment:
Gpa Lelm
said...
Wow....there my only be one girl at the bus stop, but I bet Jed knows several girls in his class by now:-)
1 comment:
Wow....there my only be one girl at the bus stop, but I bet Jed knows several girls in his class by now:-)
Post a Comment