This is the web log of David, Megan, and family. We live in a small town outside of Grand Rapids, MI, where I am a pastor, Megan is a wonderful wife, and where together we are the parents of three most excellent sons - Jedidiah, Levi and Josiah, and one most beautiful daughter - Eden. We hope you enjoy.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Eden Pics
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for sharing with us. Hope all is well and Grandma and Grandpa are there with Aunt Kristin. I am sure it is joyous chaos!! Love to all Sharon
The pics were nice,and it was GREAT you had a GIRL. I bet the boys are really happy to have a SISTER!!!!! I hope I get to see Eden before she is a year old. You know I have never seen Josiah! He will be two in Nov. Love to all, Aunt Cindy
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing with us. Hope all is well and Grandma and Grandpa are there with Aunt Kristin. I am sure it is joyous chaos!!
Love to all
Sharon
The pics were nice,and it was GREAT you had a GIRL. I bet the boys are really happy to have a SISTER!!!!! I hope I get to see Eden before she is a year old. You know I have never seen Josiah! He will be two in Nov.
Love to all,
Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment