This is the web log of David, Megan, and family. We live in a small town outside of Grand Rapids, MI, where I am a pastor, Megan is a wonderful wife, and where together we are the parents of three most excellent sons - Jedidiah, Levi and Josiah, and one most beautiful daughter - Eden. We hope you enjoy.
Friday, December 23, 2005
Rufner Family Photos
To view our family photos, please e-mail me frommy profile page and request that I add you to our family photos list. You will then receive notices when we update our photos and will be invited to see them.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Megan,David and Jed
Merry Christmas to you and your family. Really enjoyed your letter and your pictures of Jed, he is a cutie. Sounds like you have been busy with Church and family and enjoying parenthood....and your expecting again how wonderful, congrats!
Flushing sounds like a cute little town, I think Tom and I would like it,he said it is a pretty little town.
We went to 13:30 Christmas Eve service last night, it was beautiful. I lost my Dad last Jan. it has been pretty hard for me as I miss my folks so much especially during the holidays. God helps me get through each day.
We have a new baby (yel Lab pup)he is now 9 mon, Jed would love him! I got him as a gift from my cousin last May, I even got to see him being born! Yes he is potty trained, I lost 10lbs going up and down the stairs in middle of the night taking him outside...it was worth it...he is a good puppy but does not like being alone in his crate...I bought him a nice whicker crate and it went out to the "dump" the other day...he now has a wire one..he sleeps in it which is okay with him. So much for doggie talk! He makes me smile!! Next best thing to having children!
Well again thanks for the letter and have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
1 comment:
Hi Megan,David and Jed
Merry Christmas to you and your family. Really enjoyed your letter and your pictures of Jed, he is a cutie. Sounds like you have been busy with Church and family and enjoying parenthood....and your expecting again how wonderful, congrats!
Flushing sounds like a cute little town, I think Tom and I would like it,he said it is a pretty little town.
We went to 13:30 Christmas Eve service last night, it was beautiful. I lost my Dad last Jan. it has been pretty hard for me as I miss my folks so much especially during the holidays. God helps me get through each day.
We have a new baby (yel Lab pup)he is now 9 mon, Jed would love him! I got him as a gift from my cousin last May, I even got to see him being born! Yes he is potty trained, I lost 10lbs going up and down the stairs in middle of the night taking him outside...it was worth it...he is a good puppy but does not like being alone in his crate...I bought him a nice whicker crate and it went out to the "dump" the other day...he now has a wire one..he sleeps in it which is okay with him. So much for doggie talk! He makes me smile!! Next best thing to having children!
Well again thanks for the letter and have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
God Bless You All,
Jeannie, Tom and Aspen!
Post a Comment