Thursday, November 30, 2006

Bowling For Jed

Yeah, yeah, this is an older video, but we just figured out how to post it directly to the blog! Enjoy again!

4 comments:

Wolf Prints said...

David, I love this clip. I'd be interested in finding out how you posted it to the blog. Does it only work with that My Tube, or whatever it is, program? Or can you put any type of .wav or .mpg file? Let me know if you get the chance. Glad to see all is well.

Love, Allison

Wolf Prints said...

David,

Great movie clip. I'd love to know how you got it on the blog. Can you post any type of .wav or .mpg file or just the one from My Tube. Glad to see all is well.

Love, Allison

Pr. David Rufner said...

Wolf Family,

We post our videos (all two of them now) to www.youtube.com (google now actually owns them). To do so, you have to register to You Tube (free). Then, looking at your video on You Tube you can click to add that video to your own blog. It will then take you through the necessary steps to do so. I hope that helps. It is maybe slightly more complicated than I just made it sound, but it is navigatable and doable.

Blessings, David

Wolf Prints said...

David,

I finally got the video to upload to our blog, but couldn't figure out how to add a caption without deleting the html of the video. Any suggestions?

-Allison
wolf-prints.blogspot.com