Thursday, March 19, 2009

Long Time No Post

Too much has happened to recall... so I guess I just start with the present.

Megan's sister Kristin has been visiting with us all week. Great to have her here. She even let us go out on a date to Barnes & Noble last night! Woo Hoo!

Levi has become a little lover - telling his aunt and mommy several times a day how much he loves them.

The boys have been sleeping 12 hours consecutively the last 3 nights! (The two older boys that is.) Fresh air and a couple of walks go a long way!

The other morning Jed was in some themed pajamas. So I said, "Good morning Buzz Lightyear Rufner!"

He very much objected. That is NOT his name. But, he did inform me that I could call him Peanut Butter & Jelly Rufner. (a 15 second pause on his part). Or Cupcake!

Just yesterday Cupcake Rufner informed us that he was giving up TV for Lent. About 20 seconds later he panicked and took it back. The cravings must have been too intense.


No comments: