This is the web log of David, Megan, and family. We live in a small town outside of Grand Rapids, MI, where I am a pastor, Megan is a wonderful wife, and where together we are the parents of three most excellent sons - Jedidiah, Levi and Josiah, and one most beautiful daughter - Eden. We hope you enjoy.
Oh, it's so much better you than me. Cynthia would have beaten me if I did that with one of the girls. Add to the beating the fact that I did it while also trying to operate a camera? lol. I can't even imagine the hurt I'd be in.
1 comment:
Oh, it's so much better you than me. Cynthia would have beaten me if I did that with one of the girls. Add to the beating the fact that I did it while also trying to operate a camera? lol. I can't even imagine the hurt I'd be in.
Great video though!
Post a Comment