This is the web log of David, Megan, and family. We live in a small town outside of Grand Rapids, MI, where I am a pastor, Megan is a wonderful wife, and where together we are the parents of three most excellent sons - Jedidiah, Levi and Josiah, and one most beautiful daughter - Eden. We hope you enjoy.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
New Pics
Some cute kids prior to pictures at church...
'Kid-In-A-Box' $29.95 at Amazon (qualifies for free shipping!!!)
Determination!
Concentration!
Gestation!
New Couch!!! Finally!
New Goodies via Craigslist... Craigslist is awesome!
2 comments:
Aunt Cindy
said...
Dear Rufner Family, All the pics of the boys are really great!!!!!! And they are really getting BIG!!!!!!! And Megan how are you doing? Please send an E-Mail if you can,I understand if you can't.I was just worried and wanted to how you are doing. Our prayers are with you. God Bless Love, Aunt Cindy
I'll take 3 of the 'kid in a box'. Love the new couch and see David also got a new fixture for the garage. With four little ones to tote - it'll come in handy for family vacations.
2 comments:
Dear Rufner Family,
All the pics of the boys are really great!!!!!! And they are really getting BIG!!!!!!!
And Megan how are you doing? Please send an E-Mail if you can,I understand if you can't.I was just worried and wanted to how you are doing. Our prayers are with you.
God Bless
Love,
Aunt Cindy
I'll take 3 of the 'kid in a box'. Love the new couch and see David also got a new fixture for the garage. With four little ones to tote - it'll come in handy for family vacations.
Love all the pics!
Love,
Mom and Dad Lelm
Post a Comment