This is the web log of David, Megan, and family. We live in a small town outside of Grand Rapids, MI, where I am a pastor, Megan is a wonderful wife, and where together we are the parents of three most excellent sons - Jedidiah, Levi and Josiah, and one most beautiful daughter - Eden. We hope you enjoy.
Levi,sure is a good Kung Fu Fighter!!!!!! He sure does pretty well,Jed can hold his on with Levi.
All the boys are sure getting BIG. Hope in a couple of months we can say the little girl!!! Was that Megan I saw in the background? She better get off her feet,from what I hear. I know Kathy was in the picture. Thank God for Mom's!!!!! Love, Aunt Cindy
1 comment:
Levi,sure is a good Kung Fu Fighter!!!!!! He sure does pretty well,Jed can hold his on with Levi.
All the boys are sure getting BIG.
Hope in a couple of months we can
say the little girl!!! Was that Megan I saw in the background? She better get off her feet,from what I hear. I know Kathy was in the picture. Thank God for Mom's!!!!!
Love,
Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment