This is the web log of David, Megan, and family. We live in a small town outside of Grand Rapids, MI, where I am a pastor, Megan is a wonderful wife, and where together we are the parents of three most excellent sons - Jedidiah, Levi and Josiah, and one most beautiful daughter - Eden. We hope you enjoy.
I think someone is a ham. He does a really good spin. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I am very inspired with such talent, David.
If you think about it, you could figure it out on your own. It has been in conversation that I have already gave myself up. I will show myself someday if you don't realize who I am. Think hard and let guess who know.
5 comments:
I loved it! Good job Megan!
I LOVE this! How fun and creative! I like the credits too. =)
I think someone is a ham. He does a really good spin.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I am very inspired with such talent, David.
Guess Who!!
"Guess Who!!",
I have no idea who you are... Will you reveal yourself?
If you think about it, you could figure it out on your own. It has been in conversation that I have already gave myself up. I will show myself someday if you don't realize who I am. Think hard and let guess who know.
Guess Who!!
Post a Comment