Sunday, October 05, 2008

September


September was a big month for us. Jed started school. Summer turned to fall. The city tore up and then replaced sidewalk in front of the house that didn't need replacing if you ask me. We got a new computer. And Megan's pregnancy advances - just ask Megan.

So, to celebrate all of this I thought I would post a few photos.

-David







3 comments:

Christopher Gillespie said...

Nice Mac.

Anonymous said...

That's great but where is the picture of Megan?

Anna

Anonymous said...

David,

Just how big is Megan? I didn't see any pics - R U sure the family is going to soon grow by one? Great pics - anxious to have Jed train me on the MAC this weekend. Looking forward to seeing all of you this weekend....see ya late Friday evening. P.S. Yes, I'm bringing the two pull :-) Love, Dad