This is the web log of David, Megan, and family. We live in a small town outside of Grand Rapids, MI, where I am a pastor, Megan is a wonderful wife, and where together we are the parents of three most excellent sons - Jedidiah, Levi and Josiah, and one most beautiful daughter - Eden. We hope you enjoy.
First of all, I love the name Josiah. I have a brother named Josiah. Second, I love the picture of Jed "nursing" his baby brother! Lena goes around the house nursing her dolls. I'm just glad to see that your children are being brought up knowing that breastfeeding is what babies are meant to do!
4 comments:
Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou!
The pictures were great,just wish I could be there to hold Josiah,and of course Jed & Levi.
Love To All,
Aunt Cindy
hahaha I can't wait to show Matt the picture of Jed when he gets home. :) Glad he's stopped trying...
-Ingrid
First of all, I love the name Josiah. I have a brother named Josiah. Second, I love the picture of Jed "nursing" his baby brother! Lena goes around the house nursing her dolls. I'm just glad to see that your children are being brought up knowing that breastfeeding is what babies are meant to do!
Post a Comment