This is the web log of David, Megan, and family. We live in a small town outside of Grand Rapids, MI, where I am a pastor, Megan is a wonderful wife, and where together we are the parents of three most excellent sons - Jedidiah, Levi and Josiah, and one most beautiful daughter - Eden. We hope you enjoy.
So sexy it hurts! Loved your first striptease Josiah! Your Mommy really should put some more clothes on you...especially when it's so cold out. Aunt Anna will have to bring you some clothes for Christmas. Love you!
I also loved your first striptease Josiah! I was thinking the same thing about not much clothes,I hope you had plenty of heat on!! Sorry I won't be bring any clothes because I won't be seeing you for Christmas Boo Hoo!!! Maybe we'll see you before you get too big. Love, Aunt Cindy
Ummm...I'm not sure what Michigan's Child Protective Services does with their time, but they need to see this video. We'd be happy to foster. -Matt Jung
3 comments:
So sexy it hurts! Loved your first striptease Josiah! Your Mommy really should put some more clothes on you...especially when it's so cold out. Aunt Anna will have to bring you some clothes for Christmas. Love you!
I also loved your first striptease Josiah! I was thinking the same thing about not much clothes,I hope you had plenty of heat on!! Sorry I won't be bring any clothes because I won't be seeing you for Christmas Boo Hoo!!! Maybe we'll see you before you get too big.
Love,
Aunt Cindy
Ummm...I'm not sure what Michigan's Child Protective Services does with their time, but they need to see this video. We'd be happy to foster.
-Matt Jung
Post a Comment