I made it a point to get home from church a few minutes early tonight so that the boys and I could sneak out back and have some good fun. Using a tree bucket that our friend Charlie got the boys to play with we made a snow tunnel. Then we (read: me) fortified it and turned it into a tunnel and a slide. The boys were much more impressed with the slide. Sorry for the poor quality of the latter pics... It was getting dark and the autofocus was freaking out at the falling snow... But you get the idea.




1 comment:
The playing in the snow brought back lots of memories from my childhood. Your Dad and I use to do things like that,I couldn't do it now, I guess I getting old.
I mostly remember walking to school and me making sure he was bundled up good. The pictures look like fun.
Post a Comment