This is the web log of David, Megan, and family. We live in a small town outside of Grand Rapids, MI, where I am a pastor, Megan is a wonderful wife, and where together we are the parents of three most excellent sons - Jedidiah, Levi and Josiah, and one most beautiful daughter - Eden. We hope you enjoy.
Monday, June 01, 2009
Offer #2
Here are some look-sees at Offer #2. I'm not very good at getting pictures in order. Sorry...
Thanks for giving me a peek at your new place. It is beautiful! I am praying for your move and the transition to a new home and new congregation. Your new church family will be blessed as we have been by all of you! I will be checking this blog for the latest stories...too funny! Linda Twardowski
Dear Rufner Family, Your new home is beautiful!!!! I know all of you will enjoy it. I'm sure the boys will like that big yard,so much fun for David to mow.HaHa!Good luck with your new church family. LOVE, AUNT CINDY
2 comments:
Thanks for giving me a peek at your new place. It is beautiful! I am praying for your move and the transition to a new home and new congregation. Your new church family will be blessed as we have been by all of you!
I will be checking this blog for the latest stories...too funny!
Linda Twardowski
Dear Rufner Family,
Your new home is beautiful!!!! I know all of you will enjoy it. I'm sure the boys will like that big yard,so much fun for David to mow.HaHa!Good luck with your new church family.
LOVE,
AUNT CINDY
Post a Comment