This is the web log of David, Megan, and family. We live in a small town outside of Grand Rapids, MI, where I am a pastor, Megan is a wonderful wife, and where together we are the parents of three most excellent sons - Jedidiah, Levi and Josiah, and one most beautiful daughter - Eden. We hope you enjoy.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
TidBits...
The Lord's children are always more gracious than we often give them credit for.
Throwing useless stuff out feels good.
Jed, commenting on himself after a fever left him: "My fever cracked."
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Jed,
Glad your better and hope you were able to enjoy spending some time with Grandma and Grandpa Rufner - even though they were busy helping mommy and daddy get ready for the BIG move. Grandma, Aunt Kristin, and I are on our way in the morning as reserves to help finish the job in Flushing and help unpack the new home in Hudsonville.
I'm so glad your fever broke.You will be moving to your new beautiful home soon!!!!!! I'm sure you will enjoy it!!!! I'll have to talk to Papa Lelm to find out your new address.
2 comments:
Dear Jed,
Glad your better and hope you were able to enjoy spending some time with Grandma and Grandpa Rufner - even though they were busy helping mommy and daddy get ready for the BIG move. Grandma, Aunt Kristin, and I are on our way in the morning as reserves to help finish the job in Flushing and help unpack the new home in Hudsonville.
See you soon.
Love,
Papa and Grandma Lelm
Dear Jed,
I'm so glad your fever broke.You will be moving to your new beautiful home soon!!!!!! I'm sure you will enjoy it!!!! I'll have to talk to Papa Lelm to find out your new address.
Love,
Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment