This is the web log of David, Megan, and family. We live in a small town outside of Grand Rapids, MI, where I am a pastor, Megan is a wonderful wife, and where together we are the parents of three most excellent sons - Jedidiah, Levi and Josiah, and one most beautiful daughter - Eden. We hope you enjoy.
Dear Megan, I Hope your move goes O.K. I can't believe how much Josiah looks like you,of course all your boys looked like you when they were babies. Love, Aunt Cindy
5 comments:
Oh so innocent...right?
Love it...the first thing I did when I got to work this morning was show all of the girls...we all oohed and aahed together.
Big Eyes.....This is really a great pic,I'd love to see the boys Hope you guys get to come for a Family get-together soon!!!!!
Love,
Aunt Cindy
Dear Megan, I Hope your move goes O.K. I can't believe how much Josiah looks like you,of course all your boys looked like you when they were babies.
Love,
Aunt Cindy
The 'eyes' have it :-)
Love, Gpa Lelm
Post a Comment