Yes, that's right. Due to the high volume of whining and complaining I am posting some 'fresh' photos of the boys. You will notice in the second photo that had Josiah extended his pinkie it would have been the perfect Austin Powers pose. You'll notice also the photo on the day that Levi had a Cardinals baseball hat fetish. Daily he changes his focus. One day it will be a blanket. Then an airplane. Then a 'shooty-gun'. Then a... well you get the picture. We had a great weekend at mom and dads in Ft. Wayne. We saw some of my high school classmates that I haven't seen in nearly 13 years. We spent time with Greg & Erin Clark and their girls. We spent great time with mom and dad as well over 3 very relaxed days - as relaxed as they come for us. Enjoy the pics.


3 comments:
I love them all! They change so fast! Thank you!
I love all the pictures!!!!! Jed you are going to be a big 5 years old,I wish I could see you and your brothers. Keep all the great pictures.
I hope your feeling better David!
Love,
Aunt Cindy
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
I meant to say keep the great pictures coming. Sometimes I get ahead of myself.
Love,
Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment