First, Anna called me tonight. She and Garry and the boys will be heading to the panhandle of Florida sometime in the beginning of April for Garry's next assignment.
Jed is aware that 'Iraq Obama' is our new president.
Levi is meeting me at the door any number of days of the week when I get home. He often launches into a 2 year old litany of how "Levi is a bad boy..." followed by all of the bad things he did during the day. I guess he feels that its best to confess to soften the blow of when Megan shares with me the same list and more.
Levi is also big now into "shootie guns". Jed is the protector of people - real ones for the most part. Levi is the protector of the numerous mythical 'bad guys' and 'bears' the live around nearly every corner, his bedroom, the car, & church - and he keeps them all at bay with his "shootie gun", a McDonalds happy meal robot that shoots a projective from his spring loaded fist all of 2".
Josiah fills his pants these days with great delight followed by deep despair.
And life continues...
2 comments:
Thank you!
Yes, life goes on and these great boy are a blessing from God. It's great to have little ones around.I sure wish I had some grandkids.
Megan, enjoy them while their small because they grow so fast.
Love,
Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment