This is the web log of David, Megan, and family. We live in a small town outside of Grand Rapids, MI, where I am a pastor, Megan is a wonderful wife, and where together we are the parents of three most excellent sons - Jedidiah, Levi and Josiah, and one most beautiful daughter - Eden. We hope you enjoy.
Friday, January 09, 2009
Veritas
Megan and I were kidding with each other tonight, giving each other a hard time as we played a card game with the boys.
Jed opposed our kidding around. He thought I was being mean to his mommy. He asked me to stop.
Megan to Jed: "Relax Jed, I am just teasing daddy."
Jed responds: "But I'm trying to tell him the truth of God!"
Wow!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dear David & Megan, Bringing up your Children in Sunday School makes a lot of differance.Your Father and I went to Sunday School alot and it's been great for us.
3 comments:
Dear David & Megan,
Bringing up your Children in Sunday School makes a lot of differance.Your Father and I went to Sunday School alot and it's been great for us.
Love,
Aunt Cindy
That's awesome!
-Genevieve
Thanks for the laugh! Oh what will that little boy be one day? Even parents need reminders of how they should conduct themselves.
Post a Comment